Last Week #50

Well I have to say I am glad that last week is over it was absolutely chaos but in a good way. Wednesday I was at an Evening with the Bantams which was a fantastic event, Friday is stayed at my sisters for the night and then the weekend just ended up being none stop. Saturday was an early start to get to Manchester for the Gymshark event where we spent most of the day meeting our favourites but more about that in a post this week. Then Sunday was another early start to get to the gym before I headed off to go watch Bradford vs Liverpool (again I will have a post this week about that). Once that was done I ended up watching the cricket, it is Liam's fault but I think I now have another sport to watch as I have enjoyed watching the world cup matches with him. So here is what I had...

Been Watching : I got right into my cleaning and fitness videos once again last week and any spare time I had was spent watching them on YouTube.

Been reading : Whilst at my sisters on Friday I managed to actually get through a bit more of my Hope Solo book for a change and it is actually a really good read so far.

Been listening to : Once again 90% of my music listening last week was Tegan and Sara, I can't wait for the new album in September. The other 10% was once again KSI.

Bought : I have been pretty good again with the purchasing, I went to a City game and didn't even step foot in the shop however, I did pick up some bits from the Gymshark event and some new football boots that are going to be reviewed on here very soon.

Plans for this week : I have actually got about 2 weeks worth of blog posts to type up so I can get way in front for a change, the ideas lately are rolling in which makes a great change. I also want to restart my weight loss series on here as we are back at the gym and raring to go that Gymshark event has really motivated me. Other than heading to the gym and the football on Saturday we don't have anything else planned so it is going to be a more relaxed week I hope. 

So there you have it that was my week. What have you guys been up to?

See you soon

No comments